22.12.06

Abstract photos at night



How awesome that the weather was not as bad as they originally predicted, I should know better than to look at it days beforehand. The passes were completely clear! It was really really cold, but I got hundreds of pictures of, of course, snow and evergreens, and fog, most as usual taken at highway speeds through the windshield. But I had so much fun taking pictures on the night setting that I have posted one of those.

That setting is supposed to be used only with a tripod since the shutter speed is soooooo slow, but I used it while riding in the work van as it bounced at every nuance in the road and my hands and camera bounced around with it. The ones I am posting were taken at Snoqualmie Pass of the lights above the ski runs and of headlights and taillights. I have no idea what the brightest light is.

0 comments: