25.1.07

Thursday Thirteen - My Poem Titles


01/24/07 Thirteen Things about Marcia


Thirteen of My Poem Titles

1. Alcohol Sucks

2. And the River Rose

3. Burden of Empathy

4. Evolution (formerly: Cop A Feel, then: Relationships)

5. Fire

6. It is Be Nice to Marcia Day

7. Read Between the Lines

8. The Scream

9. The Treadmill is Calling

10. Visual Byte

11. Volcanic Words

12. Well Heeled

13. Word Weaver


(Whoa, I managed to put a list together with only one set of parenthesis!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Nature Girl said...

You wrote number 9 about me didn't you? ;P

I played too.
Stacie

Shelby said...

Great list! take care and happy Thursday :)

Jeannine said...

Interesting how "Evolutions" evolved! :-)
Happy TT.

Becky said...

My personal Favorite? #6 "It is Be Nice to Marcia Day"

I need a day like that...only Be Nice to Becky Day....LOL

Cindy Swanson said...

I must say, these titles are intriguing! My faves: "Be Nice to Marcia Day," and "The Treadmill is Calling."

My TT is up. :)

Berni said...

Hi thanks for leaving a comment. Cleats do help, probably if you're not terribly scared of falling they are even better. I broke damaged my elbow from falling on ice years ago and since then I am a bit phobic about it. Thursday 13 I'll have to think about that.

Anonymous said...

This is a very cool TT. I like the Evolutions backstory.

Lori's Light Extemporanea said...

Oooh, I like # 6, for sure.