13.3.07

Expect Leon

I stumbled on Finding Life Hard and will return to read more of her escapades, but there I also found a link to Dave Walker's cartoons.




Cartoon by Dave Walker. Find more cartoons you can freely re-use on your blog at We Blog Cartoons.




OK. So, that should be me in that cartoon. I'm the one with the 6 or 6 1/2 shoe size. I'm also the one that never pays attention to where I'm going.

Shoe sizes -- Leon's are more like 13, but you get the drift of why he and I don't always see eye to eye Well, the shoe thing and him being around 72 inches and me only 64. . . and he's a Brit and I am an American. . . then there is that male versus female thing going on. . . I'm intelligent he is street smart. . . (Oh,Leon, you decided to read today) -- and he is intelligent!

He has gotten away with not posting much, so I have now put us both on a schedule. Ha! It may work. . . On Tuesdays he will post. (Oh, he will, because if he is responsible for the three blogs one day a week, then I will have no excuse not to play housewife) and who knows if he will be ranting, raving, or proving he can take photos. Check back to see.

0 comments: