29.4.07

If you haven't read This Eclectic Life's TT


click here and read it , she very eloquently described blogger's blog addiction. Yep, this is what it is really like for many of us, only a few details may need to be changed according to our individual personality or our hobbies and friends. . .

I laughed out loud, cried actually, I was laughing so hard. . . could it be only because I identified? I think not, I'm sure any reader could have substituted other hobbies and seen themselves: like poetry or reading or. . . . news reporting. (OK, so I identified, but it is so much fun and it really DOES cause us to use our brains and brain usage is important to our well being. . . .)

If it doesn't make you laugh, then you must be married or living with a blogger, but even some of them laugh about it once in a while. Leon just shook his head in that resigned, "Yeah, tell me about it," way, but I know him, he was laughing inside and later he will turn it into a huge laugh, at my expense, but that's OK, 'cause I have to wear the shoes I'm given, and my feet are so hard to fit, I have to wear the ones that do. . . even if people are laughing, I'll just laugh with you, after all, laughter keeps you healthier.

See how much fun Thursday Thirteen and blogging can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the link, Marcia. Let him laugh. I like the shoes you are wearing!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

This Eclectic Life - they can laugh, my shoes are quite comfortable. You are welcome for the link, it was funny!