9.7.07

Only the Good - 17th edition



OK, it is past time, I am late with this. Yes, I spent the day yesterday just being: hot but happy at the Farmers Market; happy that we drove to get 24 ounces of frozen glory: content on a beautiful drive to get Strawberry, Banana, Orange blended in a cup with no additives; excited at the weather as we ate our quiet lunch outside in JULY without sweating; pleased I did a little housework (yes, me, too!); relaxed watching a simple movie. Just content at being.

Now, on to your task! That dull photo above, find the good in it! Only the good, nothing more. It is there, and with practice there is much to be found. How did you do? Tell me in your comments. Then rush on over to Only the Good site that Nancy J. Bond started. Her photo needs to be studied as well. Tell her what you found. Then take all that practice and put it to good use out there in your real world. Why, you could even post your own picture, link back to Nancy's site and grab a link button for your site.

Now, still need a reason? Posting a quick photo and asking someone to look for only the good only takes a few seconds and gives you a quick easy post so you can have time to visit other bloggers - besides, you know we love photos - and who doesn't need to be reminded occasionally many times good is present and we just don't see it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

When I look at this photo I reminded that even through the darkness there is light.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Rose Desrochers - I am glad you saw light. Thank you for finding the good!

Anonymous said...

At the end of a day that's been hot and humid, the first thing I thought of was a line from Robert Frost's "Stopping by Woods..." poem -- ...the woods are lovely, dark, and deep... It looks like just the spot to find an abandoned stump or a moss-covered boulder and sit to cool off in the darkened woods. It just speaks to me of COOL today. :)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Nancy J. Bond - what a great thought, Robert Frost's poem! It does speak cool, I bet that is why I posted it -- subconsciously. I love the play of light through the trees, in a few places toward the grasses the light looks like twinkling stars. Forests mean wildlife of all kinds, and for some kids, adventure! Thanks for finding the good!