28.11.06

NaNoWriMo - mission accomplished - for now

I have accomplished in November the first part of a goal. I wrote 52,500 words in twenty-eight days, but more importantly, I learned both how to and how not to accomplish that goal next year. From now on getting to the next November will be a lot like a child waiting for summer, Christmas, or their driver's license, but as old as I am, it shouldn't take quite so long.

Next goal: continue this novel, "Four Play", edit it, and let it fly quickly out of my hands into the hands of an editor, preferably one not only in a good mood -- but with his or her correct prescription glasses on, and with a desperate desire (no, make that need) to publish a new author. . . . but that comes after editing and submitting poems and articles already written.

Thank you, Leon!

0 comments: