3.2.07

Orcas Island, Photos







A great day trip to Orcas Island. Sleet and rain held off until we were waiting for the ferry on the return trip. We did a little bit of walking, driving around the island, eating, meeting interesting people, tons of photos. All in all a pleasant journey. . . but not a cheap one across the Sound. Anacortes to Orcas Island by ferry: one vehicle and driver plus 3 passengers: $63.00

It was beautiful, but I got enough photos not to have to go back. There are enough other gorgeous places in Washington to see yet.

6 comments:

Hootin Anni said...

What beautiful, gorgeous photos of your day trip. I especially love the one with the tree and the bird perched atop!!!

Great photography.

I'm here through the Bloggers over 50 today and trying to catch up on all that's happening with us these day.

Happy Monday

Puss-in-Boots said...

Great photos..I've come through Over 50 and decided to drop in and say hi. Hi!

Biker Betty said...

Beautiful scenery. Looks like a great trip, but at that price I can understand why once or maybe twice is enough.

Thank you for stopping by and have a great day.

Mike said...

Great photos. I wish it were nice enough here to go out and take some pics, but the cold is just too much for me lol.

L.L. Barkat said...

Wow... these are so beautiful. I love the grandeur of simple things.

Anonymous said...

Wow, those pictures are gorgeous!! I bet this was a fun trip and worth the expense!