13.3.07

okokokokok

OK, so I am not posting as much as I should or would like to, but I have a good reason and here it is. I have such a tough time each day dragging my size 13s around I just don't have any energy left at the end of the day. No really, I am just now, at the age of ?, getting comfortable with a key board and can now type a whole sentence in just under an hour, well maybe not that slow, but you get the idea.

Soooo, Marcia has made yet another list? ( for me again ) This one I can't let go by without a comment or two. Marcia is so into list making that she has a list of her lists. Don't get me wrong, I believe in a good list, but a list is not something you make and then put in dark, cold place to age and mature into a I don't know what -- and then pull out every once in a while to see what it has become.

Marcia , just a suggestion here but, try a shorter list ( for you ) keep it to 3 or 4 items and when you complete an item on the list, then and only then, you can add one more item back to list.

As to the house keeping promise, I don't believe it for one minute but I will if you would like, make you a list of housekeeping chores that need to be addressed. :)

1 comments:

Liz Hinds said...

Oh, that is not a nice housekeeping comment! Housework is there today and tomorrow so why rush to do it?

And what's more, the thing about keeping lists a long time is that stuff on them gets out of date or too late, so they can be crossed off. That is a great pleasure of life.