18.3.07

Only The Good


I'm slowly organizing my blog. Sunday, I have declared (doesn't that sound powerful, assertive, like I know what I want?), yes, declared Sunday on my blog as ONLY THE GOOD DAY. And with the exception of this explanation. . . it will be short and sweet. (Believe that?)

Taken in Western Washington.

So, please see only the good in this photo. . . There is always something positive to be found, even if it is only that the world is still here. With no further adieu or mouthiness. . . My first Only the Good.

10 comments:

Shelby said...

great idea - I see the great mountains in the background and the magnificent blue sky - only good!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I see a woman's face in the cloud of steam, blowing the ugly away. That's the sort of thing that can never be planned.

Liz Hinds said...

I see the beautiful blue and the contrasting white, lovely.

I pretend the smoke is coming from a train that is taking me on a journey of a lifetime.

Uisce said...

steam... you're making caffe lattes?

Unknown said...

I see the sunshine on the cloud of steam!

Marcia, thank you for stopping by Notes That Touch The Heart and sharing your "You're not going to believe this..." moment! That letter must be very special!

Unknown said...

I´m here via the 1st T13-Carnival - Congrats on being featured in this edition. I love your "Only The Good"-idea. Having a look at th picture I see an breathtaking blue sky and a wonderful outlook to beautiful montains... a perfect place for a picnic =)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Me again! Wanted to wish you congrats on being one of the first Thirteen. Feels kinda neat, huh?

Hope you'll hang around West of Mars more often. I like seeing your name pop up in my comment trail.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Y'all, only the good makes me so happy to post, and to have so many of you look for the good with me, that is awesome, thank you so much!

Twisted Cinderella said...

A wonderful idea! I see a lovely landscape.

Twisted Cinderella said...

oh and I am here via the TT carnival.