2.3.07

Stop Whining, Take a step

Just pick your feet up, take that step, and don't grimace as your foot touches down on that wobbly future; grin instead. It just may be that extra bit of positive chemicals flowing through your system from that grin on your face will magnify the little confidence you have -- at least enough to carry you across the loose gravel on to firmer ground.

Just a thought. . .


Write that poem, write that story, sing that song, sculpt that figure, speak your mind. Realize that each step is a step forward, because even if we seem to go backward, earth is round, so we will get back to where we started eventually and can then change directions if need be.

Just a thought. . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am very unsure about how I got here ;)....however, I am thankful I did...as your thoughts have been very much my thoughts over these past few weeks. I am ready to keep moving forward as tentative as I may feel about it. Thanks for the encouragement here.

RUTH said...

And a good thought too!