29.3.07

Thursday Thirteen, Things in My Head



Thirteen Things in the head of Marcia


If I were a writer how would I/you/he/she end this sentence? No wrong answers and you may keep them in your head or stew on them and blurt out the answers in the middle of a meeting or in the middle of the night or in the middle of __________. Your choice.

1. Orange and yellow are. . . .

2. Bees and horses are both. . . .

3. I should join in on. . . .

4. Sing, sing, this song or this. . . .

5. If I were a cat I would be very. . . .

6. A large table is best used for. . . .

7. Rah Rah's are. . . .

8. If you would just. . .

9. Pineapple and baked beans equal. . . .

10. If cattle prods were statues and oranges were bowling balls. . . .

11. If buddies were pals and friends were enemies and all else were equal. . .

12. If I were stressed and trying to ignore the world while still participating. . . .

13. She is writing this ridiculous list because. . . .

Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



6 comments:

Unknown said...

Very funny list, not lame at all! I am up over here. Work At Home

Danielle said...

Nice another level of interaction in T13.
1. warm.
2. necessary
3. run away
4. rhyme
5. sneaky
6. projects and crafts
7. My son's nickname given by the youngest
8. stop blogging and start cleaning
9. an extended visit to the crapper
10. I'm dreaming
11. snails in the garden
12. I would blog
13. She is witty and bored.

I just completed my second T13.

Best wishes

Anonymous said...

Why is she writing this list? SHE HAD TO DO SOMETHING FOR THURSDAY THIRTEEN! And I must say she was very creative!

Anonymous said...

Very random but great to chew on! I'd say you are mining for inspiration. :)

Shelly Kneupper Tucker said...

1. joyful colors.
5. limber.
6. stacking papers.
7. too energetic for me.
9. gas.
13. she expects intelligent answers that will give her inspiration.

Those were the only ones that came quickly to mind. Sorry you didn't get inspiration from me. I didn't find this on Friday, because I went to the site I know!!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Thanks ya'll. It was fun to see your reactions this week. I only answered them this afternoon.