21.3.07

Thursday Thirteen - Two Blogs, Organized


Thirteen Things about Marcia


----

After tumbling thoughts out onto real paper using a pen and good old fashioned crossing out and wadding up (the wrong pages at least once), I have finished organizing both Blogspot blogs -- as an experiment. Will it bring about more creativity or stifle it?

Yes, you are correct, there are really 14, not 13, and no, I didn't number them, just this once. Sometimes you just gotta break rules to get organized. . .

----

Tumbled Words

Sunday: Only the Good (Photo or story for us to see (or look for) only the good in.)

Monday: In the Clouds. . . (I'll figure out what that means by Monday!)

Tuesday: Tuesday Tumble (Words, words, words. . . in some form.)

Wednesday: Unplanned Poetry (Poetry that just popped out.)

Thursday: Thursday Thirteen (Yes! I love lists.)

Friday: Free for all (No, that does not mean I am giving something away yet -- or fighting.)

Saturday: Interplay (Leon WILL respond to my posts or we will banter in real time (so to speak). . . or, sigh, it will just be me and the laptop.)


Shh-Speak up


Sunday: One Nice Thought or Photo (Speaks for itself, doesn't it?)

Monday: Life's Realities (One sentence on a reality, may be a LONG sentence.)

Tuesday: We Rant (One or both of us.)

Wednesday: Wordless Wednesday (Will try to post photos that make a statement.)

Thursday: We Rave (One or both of us.)

Friday: I have an idea. . . . but what will it be?

Saturday: Photo Hunters Photo Hunt





Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow - I am at one blog, disorganized - and two websites (with one set to expire at midnight) - so I've got to scoot.

I'm all about wacky and wonderful words that begin with the letter Z.

Anonymous said...

That's a nifty list. :)

Typed out said...

Hello

Your TT meme sums up your two blogs nicely.

I loved your Spring Day (21st)WW pic of on Shh-Speak up.

Gattina said...

I just understood how to change templates and did it all by myself two days ago and now I am very proud ! Because last year at this time I didn't even know what a blog is and just started to use Internet !

Shelby said...

great list!

Spy Scribbler said...

Sounds like fun! I seriously need to organize. Everything.

Happy TT!

Dane Bramage said...

I wish I could be so organized. Two of my three blogs just sit there. Thanks for stopping by my Thursday Thirteen #34 The 13 Things You Wish You Could Say At Work Edition.

Anonymous said...

hi. you might like www.listography.com for list writing and sharing...u