22.4.07

Only the Good - 6th Edition


It's that time, this landscape is a bit scruffy, tree stump a bit decayed, etc. Find ONLY THE GOOD in this photo, y'all. . . It's there, lots of it. . . You don't even need to use rose colored classes to find it, you just need to open your eyes. . . . Great practice for every day life. . .

NancyBond took up the challenge, too. Visit her Only The Good 3 - share with her, then why not make your own post -- and share that! Spread the Good.

Note: I'm going to share this idea on The Daily Meme as an anytime meme! Let's spread thought and smiles.

5 comments:

Matty said...

Hi! I just joined the over 50 crowd and found you on my sidebar. Now I'll have to give up some housework to read your archives. So far I like what I've read...thought provoking and fun.
Thanks.

Nancy J. Bond said...

The very fact that nature has started to disintegrate this stump by letting plants take nourishment from it, is beautiful. I see new growth surrounding it; I see it as a place where tiny animals and myriad insects may take shelter. And it looks like a very mature tree that may once have provided shade and comfort to many.

Thanks for your visit. :)

Shelby said...

It looks like lush fertile soil surrounding it and that's a very good thing!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, Marcia! This is a great idea!

The good in this picture? Well, darn it, it's stunning and captivating and if I were there in real life, I could probably spend days staring at it, watching the bugs at work and the moss grow and the weeds encroach and ... and ... and...

Marcia said...

Matty - Over 50 and we are all still ready to give up housework at the word "read", we didn't get this far without being smart. Thought provoking is a good thing.

Nancy J. Bond - tiny creatures and insects -- too many, oops, only the good, yes, lots of insects. It must have been a magnificent tree!

Shelby - good fertile soil helps build strength, that is good!

Susan Helene Gottfried - Yep, the bugs love it, and the moss on the other side is quite content!

Thank y'all for sharing the good with me!