22.4.07

Only the Good - 6th Edition


It's that time, this landscape is a bit scruffy, tree stump a bit decayed, etc. Find ONLY THE GOOD in this photo, y'all. . . It's there, lots of it. . . You don't even need to use rose colored classes to find it, you just need to open your eyes. . . . Great practice for every day life. . .

NancyBond took up the challenge, too. Visit her Only The Good 3 - share with her, then why not make your own post -- and share that! Spread the Good.

Note: I'm going to share this idea on The Daily Meme as an anytime meme! Let's spread thought and smiles.

4 comments:

Spicy said...

Hi! I just joined the over 50 crowd and found you on my sidebar. Now I'll have to give up some housework to read your archives. So far I like what I've read...thought provoking and fun.
Thanks.

Shelby said...

It looks like lush fertile soil surrounding it and that's a very good thing!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Hey, Marcia! This is a great idea!

The good in this picture? Well, darn it, it's stunning and captivating and if I were there in real life, I could probably spend days staring at it, watching the bugs at work and the moss grow and the weeds encroach and ... and ... and...

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Matty - Over 50 and we are all still ready to give up housework at the word "read", we didn't get this far without being smart. Thought provoking is a good thing.

Nancy J. Bond - tiny creatures and insects -- too many, oops, only the good, yes, lots of insects. It must have been a magnificent tree!

Shelby - good fertile soil helps build strength, that is good!

Susan Helene Gottfried - Yep, the bugs love it, and the moss on the other side is quite content!

Thank y'all for sharing the good with me!