18.4.07

Thursday Thirteen - Poems I've Yet to Write



Thirteen Future Poem Titles by Marcia



1. Lust and the world lusts with you.

2. Laxatives and men are alike, except when they aren't.

3. Priceless, I don't think so.

4. Saturn, Mars, Earth, Bed

5. Cookies and Milk -- my way.

6. Shrek's got nothing on the Chameleon

7. Maple sugar or jalepeno

8. Snails in my hair

9. Sunburned dreams (oops, I just wrote that for my NaPoWriMo for today, why not?)

10. Florida Rain, Alaska snow

11. Mind choke

12. Words stopped

13. Mind frames sought



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



9 comments:

samulli said...

Thanks for your comment at my blog.
Do you really plan to still write those poems now that you have published the titles already? ;o)

Tilly Greene said...

Ouch, start with sunburned dreams! Or maybe snails in your hair...interesting starts.

Cinnamon Girl said...

#2 made me giggle! Thanks for stopping by =)

Amelia June said...

LOL laxatives. Nice titles.

my TT http://ameliajune.livejournal.com
Amelia

Unknown said...

These are awesome! Laxitives and men LOL!

Thanks for stopping by today and happy TT!

Danica Favorite said...

I love these! I definitely want to see them!

Shelby said...

These are fantastic! I laughed out loud on the men and laxatives! :)

Anonymous said...

Isn't it weird that slut and lust are the same word? I like "snails in my hair."

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

LOVE those, Marcia! And the new blog idea, too (I was reading your newer posts. Crack me up. Hear the boos? LOVE it!!).