11.4.07

Thursday Thirteen - Tulip Festival Photos

Note: late, but, at least I remembered: Leon took the best photo, the one 4th from the bottom with the three odd colors in the white. . . I took the rest, we think.LOL.

Get info on Festival Events and Maps of Blooming Fields!




04/12/07 Thirteen Photos 24th Annual Skagit County Tulip Festival



















Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



16 comments:

Crafty Green Poet said...

What amazing colours and such vast expanses of tulips!

Xilly said...

Beautiful photos. I love tulips as well.

K T Cat said...

Now that's a lot of tulips! My favorites are the ones with purple and yellow. Great idea for a TT! Mine is up, too.

Donna. W said...

Very pretty pictures. And with the weather we're having in Missouri, I need any flowers I can get.

Shelby said...

SUPER BEAUTIFUL LIST!!

I simply love tulips. They are my absolute favorite flower. They are so classic and lovely and simple.

Thanks for sharing :)

Anonymous said...

I am speechless.....I know, who would have thought?

Chelle said...

Beautiful pictures! Our crazy weather has done a number on my tulips, I'm glad those in your area are thriving.

Anonymous said...

This is so lovely! I wish I could have been there. Thanks for sharing such beautiful photos!

Anonymous said...

What gorgeous photos. I love tulips. It's time for us to plant bulbs at the moment in NZ. Hubby has planted some in tubs which should be pretty in the spring.

Baba said...

All of your pictures of the tulips are great...I love the colors of the purple and pink ones.Where was this show?? Baba

lissa said...

Beautiful photos!

Shelby said...

Happy FRIDAY - You've been awarded a thinking award :)

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I wish you'd been here to see my jaw drop when I saw that field of yellow tulips. I've never in my life seen such a thing; it's amazing!

(the other tulips are gorgeous, as well)

Happy TT a few days late -- I'm always so glad to see you show up at West of Mars!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Those are beautiful pictures! :)

Amazing Gracie said...

It's amazing to think that the bulbs were once used as currency! Or maybe not?
We have fields of roses like this close by - Jackson & Perkins roses...
they are glorious when in bloom.

TopChamp said...

they're lovely! I haven't seen whole fields of flowers like that in a long long time.

Sorry I'm so late, by the way!