3.4.07

Tuesday Tumble - Imagine This Reality

Imagine this as reality:

Procrastination is the Universe's way of keeping clutter and material things almost under control.

Visualize this:

  • Every person that came up with an invention that didn't know or have the patience to follow the patent process or find someone to make it, did.
  • Every person that wanted to write a book and publish it, did.
  • Every musician that put off writing a song or wrote and never recorded, did.
  • Every artist that ever wanted to paint or sculpt, did.
  • Every person that wanted to build their dream home, did.
Maybe procrastination is not such a bad thing. . . .

Visualize this:
  • Every person that was going to say thank you, didn't.
  • Every person that was going to pay a compliment, didn't.
  • Every person that was going to smile at someone, didn't.
  • Every person that was going to say I love you, didn't.
  • Every person that was going to help someone, didn't.
Maybe procrastination is not such a good thing.

My reality fits me better, I will let this visualization remain imagination! How about you?

4 comments:

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

I canNOT wait to be one of those people who wanted to have a book published and did. I've been working for sooooooo long now at this. It's way overdue.

I wish it was as easy as you make it sound.

However, the things like giving compliments and stuff... that's so much easier -- and it makes me feel good, too.

(long story, with mom-daughter relations and baggage and all that ugly stuff. Don't ask. Just know that I'm doing everything I can to have a better relationship with my own daughter and now I've said WAY too much...)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Susan Helene Gottfried - neither can I, but I only took writing serious recently. I am impatient by nature. I wish it were that easy! LOL. We ALL have baggage. . . as long as WE are doing everything we can now. . . Thanks for spilling your baggage here. I await the next chapter.

Shelby said...

love the post today :)

rebekah (the former eastoforegom, now the current shelbydupree)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Shelby - glad you liked it. I seem to keep finding ways to put the word procrastination into play even if b another name. Thanks for reading today.