13.5.07

Only the Good - 9th Edition



You're going to have to search a bit today to find the good in this! I found it while I was taking it, I'm sure you can, too! Taken in Washington in the Cascades. Yes! A beautiful place to see. Make sure you check in at Nancy's Only the Good, and grab yourself one of those beautiful buttons like the one I have on my side bar! I chose the light green one with the hummingbird, but you have other choices, too, all beautiful.

Have a Only the Good Mother's Day! -- all of you, mother's or aunts or otherwise.

1 comments:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Nancy J. Bond - rainy days are beautiful, aren't they and the clouds and mist are breathtaking, I love this photo. Yes, we got home safely, some times it is a bit scary. Thanks for being a good finder of all that good in the photo!