16.6.07

Only The Good - 14th Edition


(Edited to show photo above taken by Leon. I am so used to being the photographer, the few times he gets to take a photo, I forget to give him credit. Sorry, Leon.)

Today is Father's Day, (in some time zones, not yet here). What a great day to practice finding only the good. Whether you are a father, a mother, another adult or an older child - it is the perfect day to find only the good in everything you do today. You can practice first by finding only the good in this photo. There is plenty to find, you won't be graded, it is practice, after all. But I can't read what you found if you forget to put in the comments - hint hint.

Check out Nancy J. Bond's photos at Only the Good. While you are there grab one of the buttons and she will add you to the blogroll. Whatever day of the week you wish, you can spread the word and give others practice in finding only the good!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The good thing is the bird did not poop while this picture is taken! (Good enough for me!)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Grace - You made me laugh! Thanks. That would be good enough for me, too. Thank you for taking the time to comment.

Shelby said...

it didn't poop - :) love it!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Shelby, You are funny, too. I have to agree with ya'll on that one. . . but since I am always long winded, I have to add the blue skies, that he was on a ferry having a moment of peace in a hectic day, the water, the perfect day. Thank you for commenting.

Anonymous said...

Having lived by the sea all my life, I'm very fond of gulls. And if he's on a ferry, then yes, it's good that he's getting a free ride, time to rest his wings. :) It also looks like a very nice day on the water, though those clouds in the distance look like the threat of rain. (He also looks well fed, like most gulls are!)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Nancy J. Bond - I remembered you were fond of gulls when I was posting it. And rain is a good thing. Thanks for taking the time to find only the good.