4.7.07

Unplanned Poetry and Contest Entry

Oh, looky what I found at Shelly's. Well, it is not her contest, but she entered, that's how I found it! Just tell a story in seven words! How hard can that be? You even get to 'cheat' a bit by having a byline with a helpful fictional author. This is the link to the contest instructions at The World According to Suz and some great examples - and the prizes!

My Entry (maybe not):

I pushed
he pushed
we got nowhere

by Everday Wife

~~~~~~~

No, I like this one better! (My 2nd entry, if she allows 2.)

She knew
She conquered
I married her.

by Once Reluctant Groom

~~~~~~~

Oh, maybe this one instead. . .

Popsicles
raked leaves
roaring fires
daffodils bloom

by Four Seasons

~~~~~~~~

OK! This will be my entry if she only accepts one!


I wrote
you published
Oprah extended invitation

by Former Best Seller Wannnabe

Now, run do yours! And make sure you check Suz's directions and link back to her and leave your entry link in her comments so she knows you are playing!


Friendly reminder, writer holds copyrights, so please don't copy my words without permission.
Of course, if I were to win, she has permission to copy! Heehee

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Now, you have to go to her site and comment and link to her! Good job!

Suzanne said...

Lovin' the Oprah one!

Thanks for entering!

Shelby said...

great ones!!

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

This Eclectic Life - thank you.

Suz Gale - thank you.

Shelby - thank you.

Thanks also for taking the time to comment.

Suzanne said...

Congrats! You won a prize! email me for prize info. suzannegale@gmail.com

Daisy said...

These are awesome! I keep smiling. The Oprah piece is preicless.

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Daisy - I'm so glad you found one priceless and are smiling! Thanks for commenting!

Suzanne - Winning is fun, but playing is the most fun! I'm excited one was chosen in the winners. Thanks.