23.11.06

Acting at not acting. . .

During my years as an actor there has always been that sense of accomplishment. Unfortunately it has been over six years since my last journey on the boards and I miss it a lot.
I am hoping that after we, that is Marcia and I, have finished remodeling the home we are in and have sold it, I will be able to get back to the one thing, other than Marcia, that I love the most -- "ACTING".

From the audition preparation (my insurance at having a good shot at being cast in the role I see myself in) all the way through to the closing cast party, the process gives me something that other people can't understand. I take that back, there are those who run marathons, write books, poetry, or raise a family that understand. It's those people that have not discovered that thing that completes them that I feel sorry for, and wish that I could help them find it.

And so I am currently acting at living a life without acting. . .

1 comments:

linetta said...

If you are working on acting on not acting in reality "acting" and fulfilling your dream an act in fact? Just like the anorexic looking in the mirror and seeing the fat cow sing?