27.4.07

Friday Free For All

This about says it all and it sure isn't the old me. I have a feeling had I changed one answer I would have shown up as my poet personality. I always have so many answers to quizzes or answers not included. So, I present today's results on what type writer I should be, fitting since I want to do Script Frenzy in June, but amusing, nonetheless:

You Should Be a Film Writer

You don't just create compelling stories, you see them as clearly as a movie in your mind.
You have a knack for details and dialogue. You can really make a character come to life.
Chances are, you enjoy creating all types of stories. The joy is in the storytelling.
And nothing would please you more than millions of people seeing your story on the big screen!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow! Isnt' that cool job? I would like to be that :-) But my 'real' amibitons come first. I should be in a field which has something to do with education :-)

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Osman - That would be a cool job,but I'll have to leave it for someone else for now. Education sounds like a good place to be, too. Thanks for commenting.