10.6.07

Only the Good - 13th Edition



Ahh, gray clouds building up -- find only the good in this scene. . . lots of it there.
Great practice for finding the good in life around you. . .

Found it? Great! Now hop on over to the official Only The Good site and hunt for it in Nancy's photo. While you are there, why not grab the button for your side bar, give Nancy your blog link and play along with us. We all need at times to look for the good, and besides, most of us love an easy challenge like that. Why, you could even use it as a teaching aid for the kids. . . Join us.

1 comments:

Marcia (MeeAugraphie) said...

Nancy J. Bond - Thanks for finding the good in my picture! I had not noticed the something in the water. . . I wish I had noticed it when taking the picture I could have zoomed in, but this is about only the good, and I love the cloud cover and that there are families across the water on land spending time together, that there is blue sky above the clouds and the deepest blue water beneath - and mountains. . .