27.6.07

Progress on migrating to own domain

Sloooooowwwww, for no other reason than lack of knowledge and too many other things vying for my attention - like the pleasant view outside our motel room of trees and roses (OK, they are there, but hidden from my view) and manicured lawn and umbrellas over white tables. It is breezy and sunshine is being overtaken by wisps of clouds, soon to be a gray sky, I think.

I managed to follow directions and point my GoDaddy hosted domain names toward Lunarpages without incident. I found the missing B2evo blogs I had started playing with yesterday. . . How? Why simply by clicking on the same link I had used the first time, the one clearly defined in the email upon signup! I would love to say I had done more, but reading blog posts and writing poetry took up my time. (Oops, can't claim the poetry excuse anymore, I mentioned on line how quickly I write them.) It was the reading and hunting for instructions that caused it.

One word of caution before jumping into a new blog software ---- seems like I can't just toss my tumbled words into B2Evolution like we can in Wordpress.org now. In fact, I am not sure I can toss them in at all without manually copying every post - and that is not going to happen! So, it is looking like Wordpress.org for that two, then I have my exercise log at Wordpress.com; I am leaving for now, Meeaugraphie.com on Blogger and putting two newer ones on B2Evolution because I think I will love it. So, I guess I will just be a well-rounded blogger - or insane. (No, I don't really want to hear your thoughts on that last comment. . . .)

Now it is time to stop playing on the computer and play with my knitting needles instead. Shelly over at This Eclectic Life needs A LOT MORE crocheted or knitted squares for those afghans for Camp Sanguinity. Let's show her small town post office employees and citizens and Camp Sanguinity just what those of us in the blog world are capable of doing - besides spouting words!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would never call you insane for jumping into new blog software. However, you are crazier than a bedbug for trying to have forty-eleven different blogs. "Course, that's just me talkin' so take it with a grain of salt...
Thanks for the link love. Hope you are having fun...